The Polaris Bank transfer code is *833#. The bank launched this service for customers to access the bank through USSD. The service is very easy to use and can be used for various purposes.
With Polaris Bank’s USSD service, customers can perform various banking operations such as fund transfers, balance inquiries, bill payments, and more.
How to Activate the Polaris Bank Transfer Code
Nowadays, banks make it easy for their customers to access USSD services. Most banks, upon registering a new account enroll the account for USSD services. Once you’ve been enrolled for a USSD transfer, you can use the following codes to perform various transactions; You enter *833# on your mobile phone, then input your account number. Choose a four-digit PIN, and you are good to go. Ensure the mobile phone number you use is the same number you entered while opening your Polaris Bank account. Using any other phone number aside this will lead to failure to use the service.
How to Use Polaris Transfer Code for Fund Transfer
The following are some of the steps to follow on how to use Polaris bank Nigeria’s USSD transfer code for fund transfer
● From your phone, follow the on-screen instructions.
● Enter the code *833*amount*accountNo#
● To confirm the account name, choose the bank of the account you wish to transfer.
● Decide the account you wish to transfer money from.
● To complete the transaction, enter your PIN (if you use Polaris Mobile, please use your Polaris Mobile PIN; otherwise, enter the 4-digit PIN you set when you registered for *833# service).
See Also: How to Transfer Funds Using the Wema Bank USSD Code
How to Use Polaris Bank Code for Bills Payment
Polaris bank Nigeria’s USSD transfer code is a secure way to transfer funds between your accounts and pay bills. It’s also a convenient way to make payments without having access to your bank account.
You can use the USSD facility on any mobile device as long as it has an operating system that supports USSD technology.
The following are some of the steps to follow on how to activate or register for Polaris bank Nigeria USSD transfer code:
● Dial *833*2# on your phone and press call or enter.
● On the menu on your screen, select Options and then Select Biller Number/Biller Name option to view all available billers.
● You can also choose specific categories such as Electricity, Water, Gas, and others by pressing them on the screen.
● Follow the directions on the menu
● Enter the amount
● Enter your 4-digit PIN created during your registration.
How to Use Polaris USSD Code to Recharge Airtime
If you want to recharge your airtime with the USSD code, follow these steps:
For self-airtime top-up, enter *833*amount#
For another number:
● Dial *833*amount*phone number#
● Select account
● Select Account to Debit
● Enter Pin
Here’s another method:
● Dial *833#
● Choose option eight on the menu (Airtime top-up)
● Select option 2 for another number
● Choose the account to debit
● Select the receiver’s network
● Enter the receiver’s phone number
● Select the airtime amount
● Enter pin
Transfer Limit for Polaris Bank USSD Code
The maximum transfer limit when using the USSD code for Polaris Bank is N50,000. You can only send up to N50,000 through the Mobile code. Any amount above this will not be processed and returned to you.
USSD codes are shortcodes that enable users to access services such as mobile banking, recharge airtime, and check balance information. To use the service, it is essential to know your USSD code. The above information will help you understand how to use the code and its benefits. Feel free to try it and save time.