If you are not new to the world of eCommerce, then you have probably heard the name Wish. And you may wish to learn how to sell on Wish for some extra bucks.
Wish.com is one of the world’s largest online marketplaces, so it’s no surprise that eCommerce businesses seeking a genuinely global reach are interested in the platform. The website Wish.com had approximately 70 million unique visits worldwide in June 2020. This is based on the statistics provided by Similarweb.
Wish, which is valued at $8.5 billion, is challenging the likes of Amazon and eBay.
As of 2018, Wish was the world’s most popular shopping app. For decades, it has been recognized for selling everything at a discount. For this reason, Wish attracts more than 100 million new users monthly.
If you’re interested in making some money online by selling on Wish, you’ll have the opportunity to reach customers from all around the globe. As a result of the Wish app’s scrolling display, users can easily explore and purchase millions of unique items similar to a social network.
Wish has become a household name as a platform where you may buy and sell almost anything except for prohibited products. It might be confusing and overwhelming for those new to the platform since there are already so many other businesses in the industry.
Table of Contents
- Is Selling On Wish Worth It?
- How Much Does It Cost To Sell On Wish?
- How To Sell on Wish Marketplace
- How to Sell on Wish with Shopify
Is Selling On Wish Worth It?
Selling on Wish is definitely worth it!
Wish is a wonderful eCommerce platform because of the many active customers Wish receives each month. There are several opportunities to sell on Wish.
Wish.com is noted for its low costs since most of its items are imported from Asian countries. Wish can provide very low shipping prices since delivery dates range from two to six weeks.
Want to know why Wish is a good place to offer your products as a seller? Here are a few reasons that might interest you.
Wish is the ideal eCommerce platform if you want to reach a wide audience of mobile buyers.
If a product does not sell, the Wish marketplace does not impose any fees on vendors. This implies that Wish only makes money when consumers purchase the items of its merchants.
Sellers on Wish may utilize Wish’s Product Targeting Functionality to target certain products.
You don’t have to build your mobile app if you sell on Wish.
How Much Does It Cost To Sell On Wish?
Many eCommerce platforms require sellers to pay a fee even before selling a product. However, Wish is different.
It is one of the few e-commerce platforms that allow vendors to pay only when their products are sold.
Here are a few of the benefits that come with selling on Wish:
– No charge to register.
– There are no subscription fees of any kind, either monthly or yearly.
– The listing charge for a product is completely free.
– For purposes of calculating sales commissions, order and delivery costs are combined.
– The order and delivery charges are combined to arrive at the sales commission of up to 15%
How To Sell on Wish Marketplace
Suppose you’re interested in selling on the Wish Marketplace. In that case, you’ll need to be able to provide competitive prices for the products you’ll be selling.
It’s possible that Wish isn’t the proper marketplace for you if you’re a seller of high-end goods. But if you sell many competitively priced products, Wish might be a terrific place to sell.
Before you begin selling on the Wish marketplace, there are a few things you should know that will make it easier for you to understand how to sell on the marketplace.
– You must be an Authorized Seller for a certain brand: Sellers are required to prove that they are allowed to sell a certain brand’s product on Wish before their items may be listed. Wish wants to protect both the seller and the brand owner; hence, they require a license or trademark.
– Branded Refurbished Products may also be listed: The thing you’re selling on Wish may be brand new or refurbished, depending on the policies of the Wish marketplace. However, it is important to note that Wish only uses electronic gadgets and refurbished branded goods.
– Suitable Pricing: If you’re selling high-end, pricey items, Wish may not be the best fit for you since Wish is recognized for providing high-quality products at a reasonable price, which customers appreciate.
Considering the above facts, selling on Wish may be an excellent choice for new eCommerce sellers. You may have already decided to put your products up for sale on Wish. As a result, we’ve outlined all the procedures you need to do to sell your goods on Wish Marketplace effectively.
1. Go to Wish Merchant Account Registration.
2. Create a name for your store and a profile for you as a business. Choose a name for your store that will stand out to customers. This way, prospective clients can identify with your name and keep returning to your store.
3. Fill out your email address and the country where your store is located.
4. Verify your email address to validate your account.
5. Click on ‘Create’ to begin the process of setting up your shop.
6. Set up the shop with any other information that is required. Sometimes, you may be required to fill in some additional information. You must do this for your shop to be set up and for you to start selling on the marketplace.
7. Choose your preferred delivery option. You may choose where your product will be sent from the merchant dashboard. You have the option of just delivering to certain countries, or you may provide worldwide delivery. Enter the cost of shipping for each destination as well.
8. Next, add your brand authorization. If you want to sell branded products on Wish, you’ll have to prove that you are authorized to do so.
This is to avoid illegal sales of products on the marketplace. Clicking on ‘brand authorizations’ in the merchant dashboard allows you to submit any license agreements necessary to sell branded items.
9. Assign appropriate categories to each item you’re selling before posting them to the Wish Marketplace. Alternatively, you may utilize a CSV file to upload many goods at once.
10. Select the payment channels you want to accept from your clients and enter your payment details. Wish accepts payments through Google Pay and Apple Pay and credit and debit cards such as Visa and MasterCard. Payoneer, PayPal, PingPong, and AllPay are also supported by Wish.
After following the above ten steps, all you need to do is accept Wish’s terms and conditions. And your items will go online after Wish has authorized them.
How to Sell on Wish with Shopify
If you’re just getting started in online retailing, either Shopify or Wish might serve as a good starting point. In contrast to Shopify, a multinational e-commerce company, Wish is an American e-commerce platform that helps people buy and sell goods.
Suppose you want to link your Shopify shop to Wish and manage your items, orders, and inventory from the Shopify store. In that case, you may do so with the aid of the Wish Marketplace Integration App.
You’ll need to follow a few simple steps before you can start utilizing the Wish app on Shopify. It will take less than 30 minutes to have your business up and running!
4.6 out of 5 stars are given to the Wish Marketplace Integration, with 99 reviews. It also has a 10-day free trial available. Using the free trial is a wonderful way to get a feel of how the product works and check out the most significant features.
Paying options might vary depending on the size of your e-commerce business.
– Lite: You can get started for only $39 a month with LITE, which allows you to process up to 100 orders each month.
– Standard: Up to 200 orders may be processed monthly for $59 a month.
– Advance: For $79 a month, you may handle up to 500 orders a month.
To proceed, you’ll have to provide all of the requested information. This includes your full name, address, phone number, and other personal information. To complete the registration procedure, you’ll need to provide a phone number that can be verified with a unique code.
To use the app, you’ll need to link your Wish shop. Put down your Wish email address and the password of your Wish account. Then you’re ready to go!
Try it for yourself now that you’ve seen just how simple it is. Now let’s take a look at some of the features you’ll get access to using Wish with Shopify.
– Synchronization: Wish and Shopify will sync inventory, prices, and other features.
– Errors: When uploading things, if there is a problem, the item will be posted in the admin panel with the relevant cause so that you can sell on Wish.
– Bulk Feature: Wish has a Bulk Feature for Items, which means that items may be added in bulk, archived or unarchived, and so on.
– Product Boost Feature: Using the ProductBoost feature, you can create a campaign to drive more traffic to your items.
– Sales Management: The admin page of the Wish Marketplace Integration app provides access to the sales management feature, which allows you to see and edit orders.
When it comes to creating an online shop with the aid of Shopify, many applications may help you finish the job off, such as PageFly. Number one in Shopify’s app store for page builders, this software is well praised by users.
Are you perhaps thinking about expanding your online business in the US? Wish is a very good place to start. With the growing popularity of eCommerce stores, setting up a Wish store will be of great advantage to you, even if you’re new to the world of eCommerce.