Choosing from the best web hosting providers is critical because it heavily influences your website’s success. The best hosting services will help your website steer clear of frequent downtimes. As a result, your website will always maintain a significant online presence. Starting a new blog or website can be challenging and nobody will like to waste effort working with unreliable web hosts.
You can’t afford to spend time writing great content only to publish them on an unreliable web host. Having a slow website can affect your visitor’s experience and indirectly affect your earnings from Google Adsense or other ad networks. A few of the best web hosting service providers you can work with are discussed below.
Table of Contents
- 1. Hostinger
- 2. Bluehost
- 3. Siteground
- 4. a2hosting
- 5. WPEngine
- Final Take Away
- Further Reading
Hostinger is one of the most affordable, if not the most affordable, hosting service providers in the market. If you need an excellent hosting service provider and save cash simultaneously, choose Hostinger. All of Hostinger’s pricing plans offer the best features for every new site. Hostinger has a fundamental monthly goal of $1.39, and this comes up to $66.72 for a single shared hosting plan that you need to pay upfront and which will last you for four years.
- Hostinger is very affordable and starts at just $1.39 per month.
- It provides you with a free SSL certificate.
- Its interface is easy to use.
- Hostinger allows its users to enjoy a 30-day money-back guarantee. You can get your money back if the performance does not satisfy you.
- Hostinger offers a different plan for email hosting that goes for just $0.99.
- It provides users with a 99% uptime guarantee.
- The Hostinger web hosting service provider also offers users excellent, 24/7 customer support and assistance.
- Hostinger’s basic plan neither comes with a domain name nor domain privacy.
- Hostinger does not use the traditional cPanel (control panel) unlike other hosting services and providers.
- Limited caps on disk space may cause complications when websites wish to scale up.
- Their customer support only provides a live chat feature. There is no email or phone support.
Bluehost is reputed to be one of the best web hosting providers for beginners. It is also relatively affordable and starts at an affordable price of just $8.99 per month. For new users, the Bluehost hosting service comes with amazing discounts. New customers can make a monthly subscription for just $2.75 that runs for three years.
- Bluehost provides 24/7 customer support to its users.
- Bluehost provides its users with a free domain and a free SSL certificate.
- This web hosting service has a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Bluehost has inbuilt analytics and SEO tools.
- Bluehost offers users a high degree of scalability for fast-growing websites.
- The managed WordPress hosting feature will allow you to enjoy a higher website speed and improved website security.
- It comes with irritating frequent upselling pitches.
- The entry-level plan that Bluehost offers doesn’t have a good backup solution.
- The cheaper plans have many limitations in the number of databases that can be supported. Also, there is a limit to the number of databases you can create.
Siteground is an excellent web hosting service that can make your website more secure and faster. It works best for WordPress sites by giving them faster-loading speeds. Siteground provides its users with three plans include the StartUp plan goes for $3.99 per month, the GrowBig plan goes for $6.69 per month and the GoGeek plan goes for $10.69 per month.
- They use a Google cloud which is crucial in maintaining stable connections.
- Siteground has the Ultrafast PHP feature that provides faster speeds than websites that use the standard PHP feature.
- The accounts on Siteground’s servers are usually isolated to ensure that users using the shared hosting plan are safe from security risks.
- Siteground comes with a one-click WordPress installation that makes it easy to use and efficient.
- Siteground also offers users a 30-day money-back guarantee and a free SSL certificate.
- Costs of renewal on Siteground are relatively high.
- The uptime guarantee of Siteground does not cover outages.
- The shared hosting plans of Siteground come with limited disk space.
a2hosting hosting service edges out every one of its rivals on this list when it comes to speed. It is ideal for business websites and bloggers. The a2hosting hosting provider’s plans give you affordably-priced, fast-loading rates for shared hosting, VPS hosting, and dedicated hosting. This hosting service provider comes with the Turbo Max and Turbo Boost plans that give you unlimited access to the Turbo Servers that effectively handle almost nine times more traffic.
- The a2hosting hosting provider comes with a 99% uptime on all its plans. Unplanned downtimes generally do not exceed two hours.
- Every plan on the a2hosting platform allows users to migrate to other sites at zero cost.
- a2hosting offers users “one-click” installs for Content Management Systems like WordPress.
- With the a2hosting platform, users get a 30-day money-back guarantee, a free domain, and an SSL certificate.
- The Turbo servers are only available when you subscribe to the more expensive hosting plans.
- All the shared hosting plans of a2hosting do not come with free domain names.
- The cheapest plan only allows you to host a single website and supports up to 5 databases.
The WPEngine works excellently with WordPress sites and offers users ample storage and fast speeds. Signing up for a one-year subscription on WPEngine gives you three months free. However, the cheapest plan of WPEngine goes for $30 per month. Though WPEngine is relatively more expensive than the other hosting providers, its features prove that its considerably high prices are justified!
- It is exclusively tailored to serve WordPress users making your website extremely fast.
- The WPEngine hosting provider prevents your website from experiencing downtimes.
- WPEngine provides users with excellent customer support through live chats and tracked tickets.
- WPEngine will handle all your maintenance tasks automatically.
- The $30 per month fee is a bit on the higher side for those with small websites.
- WPEngine does not provide its monitoring solution. Users typically pay for monitoring services from New Relic, Pingdom, etc.
Final Take Away
In conclusion, the best web hosting providers are those that offer a quality service at an affordable price. These five web hosting providers have been rated as some of the top providers in their field and should be taken into consideration when looking for a host to meet your needs. Choose the best one for your needs. Good luck!